What are you going to learn by choosing this specialization?
- You will get to know mobile technology platforms and you will learn to design mobile applications.
- You will be able to program in Objective C (Swift) and you will learn how to program augmented and virtual reality.
- You will master how to program and develop multimedia applications and you will learn to use Big Data and Cloud Computing
- You will learn to create advanced business applications in the network environment.
Career opportunities for you:
Mobile app developer
Multimedia software developer
Augmented and virtual reality developer
Key program features
- Communication Skills for Computer Specialists
- Fundamentals of Business Management
- Computational Methods
- Discrete Mathematics
- Probability Theory and Statistics
- Information Technologies
- Fundamentals of Computer Science
- Introduction to Computer Programming
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Web Application Programming
- Advanced Programming
- Computer Architecture
- Operating Systems
- Computer Networks
- Computer Security
- IT Systems Analysis
- IT Systems Design
- Project Management
- Multimedia Processing Technology
- Software Engineering
What else should you know?
- The curriculum of Mobile Software Developer has been developed in partnership withthe British company JS Factory Ltd.
- On the labor market there is a shortage of developers who are able to combine mobile app programming with augmented and virtual reality programming, and who are also able to use big data.