What do you gain by studying International Business at WSB Merito University?
- The study program offers a plethora of opportunities for practical implementation of the obtained knowledge. In the course of your study, you will address and analyze genuine management issues, resolve real executive projects, and discuss actual case studies.
- You will take part in study visits organized for students in various renowned organizations.
- You will be able to obtain additional business certificates, such as ECDL (including ECDL Project Planning); IPMA Student; internal auditor for the health and safety requirements; TransEdu or ELSE.Edu management systems.
- You will complete classes using dedicated software (such as GRETL, Sage HR and payroll services, decision/manager games).
- The classes on opening and managing your own business that will prepare you for being an independent entrepreneur.
- You will have a chance to become a member of Manager Student Research Club.
- You will be able to participate in international student exchange programs (Erasmus).
- The Faculty of Management has been awarded by the State Accreditation Committee in several categories, including cooperation with the social, economic or cultural environment in the education process.
What will you learn in the course of your studies?
Recognize, diagnose, and solve problems of managing human, material and financial resources.
Make the right decisions in the area of the organization's activities.
Use marketing instruments and tools.
Create the brand of the product and enterprise.
What will you learn by selecting this Specialization?
- You will gain a better understanding of the consumers and the finances in the transnational market.
- You will become familiar with the logistics and legal service of the supply chains and transactions in international trading.
- You will master the use of Business English.
- You will learn how to keep documentation and correspondence in English.
- You will learn the rules of communication in a multicultural environment.
Key program features
The study program includes Major subjects carried out by all students, as well as all Specialization subjects, tailored individually to the field that you will choose.
- Business and Presentation Graphics
- Career Management and Communication in Business
- Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights Protection
- Marketing and Public Relations
- Organization and Management Methods
- Communication Skills in Business
- Business Communication
- International Logistics
- International Finance
- International Law