What do you gain by studying IT in Business at WSB Merito University?
- You will gain knowledge and engineering skills related to designing of IT systems; business applications; database technologies; e-business as well as broadly understood computerization of enterprises.
- You will have classes with lecturers holding many years of experience in IT companies operating locally as well as transnationally.
- You will participate in classes using IT tools that are used in enterprises.
- While developing the specializations we offer to our potential students, we collaborate with business partners operating within the IT industry.
- The business and content partners collaborating with the Major include Atos IT Services; Nokia Corporation; Galactica; Sunrise Systems; iQor Global Services Poland; and Project Management Institute.
- Work placements and study visits are held in the largest IT companies.
- You will be able to validate the acquired knowledge and skills by obtaining in the course of your studies international professional IT certificates.
You are going to acquire additional skills by participating in workshops co-organised by Project Management Institute, Kujawy-Pomerania Branch, with which we collaborate as
a substantive partner. Our cooperation relies primarily on the organisation of open seminars and training sessions prepared by PMI members. PMI is a leading international non-profit organisation associating experts and project management enthusiasts in all sectors of the economy.
During your studies you will learn:
- You are going to study planning, implementation and project control using the latest software.
- You are going to acquire the fundamentals of programming and methods of industrial software creation.
- You are going to learn how to manage the implementation of IT system projects (ERP, WMS, CRM. SCM, MRP).
- You are going to master the design of business processes using dedicated software.
Key program features
Selected specialty subjects:
- Internet Technologies
- CRM and ERP IT Systems
- Decision Support Systems
- Design of IT Systems
- IT Services Management
- Development of Business Applications.