- Familiarity with project management standards and their practical applications
- Ability to use a variety of techniques within the project management process (project definition, scheduling, budgeting, and control)
- An array of skills related to project planning and design, including cost management and optimization, risk management, and quality management
The enrolment for this course of study has been temporarily suspended.
If you are interested in studying at WSB Merito University in the next recruitment period, please leave a contact.
We will notify you about the possibility of re-admission to the studies you are interested in.
- Design of information systems for management and control of manufacturing operations in an international context
- Effective deployment of IT tools dedicated to project management
- Negotiating and image management skills alongside a range of other soft skills that are key to effective project team management
Jobs for you:
What else should you know?