- Know-how on the management of transport-forwarding-logistics processes in a globalized industry. (Sounds scary? Come and try it out with us!)
- An ability to assess the competitive capacity of logistics infrastructure in an international environment, and to project and adjust its development
- Analysis of logistics and shipping processes, and design of logistics services
The enrolment for this course of study has been temporarily suspended.
If you are interested in studying at WSB Merito University in the next recruitment period, please leave a contact.
We will notify you about the possibility of re-admission to the studies you are interested in.
- Organizational and operational properties of an international supply base/center/depot, warehouse procedures, and inventory management
- Management of information flows and organization of transport services
- Fleet management and organization of international forwarding services
Jobs for you:
Key program features
What else you should know:
1. An internationally approved curriculum – as acknowledged by IACBE accreditation.
2. Courses are taught by a unique faculty of accomplished scholars and expert professionals with rich hands-on experience. Classes are held in state-of-the-art computer labs furnished with latest software – same as that used in real businesses.
3. As a student in this program, you will be able to learn to use a variety of business software. Here is just one example:
SAP is a global standard in enterprise resource planning software whose modular architecture enables it to cater to the needs of each and every business. Its component applications are each geared to support a different aspect of business operations. As part of your course, you can take practical exams in specific SAP modules and apply for relevant certification.