Study in Poland: legalization of stay


If you want to study in Poland you should have a visa entitling you to enter the territory of Poland. You will obtain a visa in a Polish embassy in your country of residence. The visa is granted on the basis of the decision of admission into studies in Poland.


Visa application process:


Step 1

Sign up online for studies at WSB University

Step 2

Submit required documents.

You can do it in person or you can send them by mail to the university’s address:

Step 3

Pay an administration fee and tuition fee and then send us the proofs of the payment.

You can pay an administration fee in the amount of EUR 119 into WSB’s bank account


WSB City Account data Account number
Chorzów Wyższa Szkoła Bankowa w Poznaniu Wydział Zamiejscowy w Chorzowie
ul. Sportowa 29, 41-506 Chorzów

PNB PARIBAS POLSKA SA.  PL 82 1750    1019 0000 0000 3978 8934                     


Step 4

You will receive a letter of admission after you have submitted the required documents, and have paid the enrollment fee and annual tuition fee for the first year of studies.

Step 5

Contact the Polish consulate in your country of residence and arrange an appointment about the visa application. The list of Polish consulates can be found on the webpage of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

Registering your residence

Upon arrival in Poland you are obliged to legalize your stay on the territory of our country (temporary residence permit and residence card). For that purpose you should visit an appropriate voivodship office. The list of the voivodship offices can be found here


Additionally you should register your temporary place of residence on the territory of Poland.

  • If you are staying in a dormitory you should collect an appropriate document from the dormitory’s administration and then fill it out and submit it to the Voivodship Office. Remember to take your passport with you
  • If you are staying in a rented apartment you should conclude a tenancy agreement of the apartment or you should fill out a special form with the landlord’s agreement for you to have temporary residence there.