Our students usually choose from among two options of accommodation: dormitories or private apartments.

WSB Universities do not have their own dormitories. Yet you can rent a room in a dormitory of some other university that WSB Universities have partnership agreements with.

You can also rent a room in a dormitory by yourself. Then you should directly contact a specific dormitory or university.

Accommodation in a private apartment:

You can rent a room or even an apartment on the real estate market. In this case we recommend you turn for assistance to real estate agencies in a given city. Real estate agencies will find an apartment for you and will help you with formalities.

You may also try to search for a room or apartment on special portals such as:

You searching term is "pokój Chorzów" (if you want to rent a room) or "mieszkanie Chorzów", "apartament Chorzów" (if you want to rent an apartment"

A good solution for a start is to book a room in a hostel for a short period of time. You will have time to get to know the city of your studies better and look for appropriate accommodation.