The enrolment for this course of study has been temporarily suspended.
If you are interested in studying at WSB Merito University in the next recruitment period, please leave a contact.
We will notify you about the possibility of re-admission to the studies you are interested in.
Software development is the English language study of programming. When we start working on a software project, we have to consider several elements. These include requirements analysis, modelling, implementation and debugging. It is important to remember that we can implement each of these elements in different ways. Today, programmers can use a range of specialised tools to help create and manage complex applications. Still, programmer is the most sought-after profession on the market. And programming is an international language.
During the course of study, you will gain:
- knowledge and use of compilers and compilation techniques
- understanding of programming language syntax and programming language semantics
- programming at the operating system level
- firm grasp of distributed programming and cloud processing
- ability to develop complex business applications in network environments
- training and certification in the use of modern programming languages and environments
Jobs for you:
Key program features
What will you learn?
What else you should know:
- The WSB University has equipped its computer labs with the latest hardware and software including:
- 157 computers and Wacom digitizers (graphics tablets)
- Adobe Creative Cloud software
- multimedia projectors
- photo and video cameras and studio lighting.
- You can take Microsoft certification exams at many levels and at affordable prices.
- As part of your program, you have options to work with leading IT industry companies.