Develop the competences of the future in Poland!
The world needs people with appropriate competences who are adaptable, able to improve existing solutions and learn throughout their lives.
The development of key competences of the future will allow consolidating knowledge, improving qualifications, gaining skills and experience.
It will also help adopt the right attitude to achieve success and efficiency in innovative implementation of ideas.
Take part in our online workshops
We would like to invite foreign students to take part in e-learning courses and online workshops to develop the competencies of the future. The courses and the workshops will develop the following competencies and skills:
- Creativity and Entrepreneurial Mindsets
- Communication, Multicultural and Managerial Competencies
- Persuasion, Conflict Resolution and Decision-Making
- Self-organization and Project Management
- Team Work Efficiency and Project Team Management
Additionally, each participant will have the opportunity to get acquainted with Polish culture and traditions in the "Welcome to Poland" course.
The course consists of:
- 32 hours of e-learning classes developing the competencies of the future and 2 hours of e-learning classes on Poland and its culture
- participation in an online workshop which will be held from November 14th to 23rd, 2022. The workshop offers 16 hours of teamwork on a specific project under the supervision of a lecturer, during which the participants will consolidate the acquired knowledge and verify their skills in an international project team.
We have prepared e-learning courses for you from which you will learn that:
See how you can develop the competences of the future:
Come and learn more by online courses and workshops in the field of:
NAWA - Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange
The following courses offered by the WSB University in Poznań are a part of the Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange - SPINAKER - Intensive International Education Programs. The program is financed under the Knowledge Education Development Operational Program.